TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do you get the screen to full screen? We have

Customer Question
How do you get...

How do you get the screen to full screen? We have modelCT-302C14

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Panasonic TV model CT-302C14

Technician's Assistant: How old is your CT-302C14?

Probably 10 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have the book, but the remote does not have an input key. I tried the aspect key

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It has worked fine

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/23/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I am not able to locate your make/model -- Please double check the information

That is the number on the tv. Forget it we will get a local person. Am not going to pay $26 please cancel the request