TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I HAVE A RCA 58" LED TV PURCHASED FROM K-MART. I HEAR A

Customer Question
Hi PEARL--I HAVE A...

Hi PEARL--I HAVE A RCA 58" LED TV PURCHASED FROM K-MART. I HEAR A 'BEAP' EVERY 30-40 MINUTES., LIKE AN ALARM..... AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO STOP IT. WHAT TO DO??

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 58?

BOUGHT IT IN 2016

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

MENU WORKS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 58? What happened right before this?

JUST STARTED ABOUT 5 DAYS AGO. BEFORE THAT NOTHING HAPPENED AND I DIDN'T PROGRAM ANYTHING TO MAKE IT DO THAT

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/23/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Does it happen after you power it off and back on?

I'VE ALREADY SUBMITTED THE NECESSARY FUNDING FOR THIS QUESTION
THE TV BEEPS EVEN WHEN IT'S OFF

The TV beeps when it is off? What if you remove the power cord?

I WILL HAVE TO DETERMINE THAT AFTER MY KIDS GO TO SLEEP. SO CAN WE PICK THIS UP TOMORROW???

OK thank you

Harry I'm back. I've unplugged the tv and there was no beep. I plugged it back in and It seems that the beep occurs every15-20 minutes

How old is the TV?

purchased in 2016

Do you have a local service technician?