TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I think my cleaning must have turned it off because neither…

I think my cleaning...

I think my cleaning must have turned it off because neither the cable or Netflix turn the TV on and I have tried a couple of times to turn it on. Suggestions

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Where would I find the model. It says Vizio on the front. almost 3 years.

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The TV it self does not turn on so I can't get to the menu.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- Does power indicator light on TV turn On solid or blink when press power button?

I can’t read the entire model
#. All I can read is 550i. The light doesn’t do anything when I hit the on off button.

OK, following troubleshooting step should be tried that might help
- Have you tried to disconnect TV and cable box power cords from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let cable box reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

I haven’t tried that but will now.

OK, please take your time

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
stevenl1469
Phone call session started