TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I'm trying to reset a password unsuccessfully. on my new…

Customer Question
I'm trying to reset...

I'm trying to reset a password ***** on my new Samsung smart tv. When I enter an incorrect password, the screen goes to the beginning asking (again) for my email. Can you help

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 5 hours give or take

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. Is it really "work"?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just trying to connect to Samsung account. the password ***** ***** problem

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
model # UN28M4500AF. Approximately 5 or 6 hours old.
Are you there?
How do I get my $5:00 back?
3/23/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

My wife figured it out. I appreciate your untimely response but, at this point, I just want my $5:00 refund. Thank's in advance for your facilitation of this request.