TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a samsung smart tv and I have Bluetooth transmitter…

Customer Question
I have a samsung...

I have a samsung smart tv and I have Bluetooth transmitter for Bluetooth headphones. When I watch tv the head phones work fine but when I go to amazon I lose the sound

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Un60ju6400fxza

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It works fine until I use my WiFi to conect to Amazon tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

I did not use amazon before, it started when I signed up for amazon

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/23/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.