TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a small old LG tv, model CF14J5OK. The remote is lost…

Customer Question
I have a small...

I have a small old LG tv, model CF14J5OK

Technician's Assistant: How old is your CF14J5OK?

The remote is lost and I got a pirate remote Now I need the code of the tv to get the remote working

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
The tv is between 12 and 15 years old
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/23/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I don't want a phone call. I just need the code for the model LG tv as I mentioned to get a pirate remote control working please.

What is the make/model of the remote?

It is a CANDI.

Which model? I cannot locate a Candi remote.

There is no model name or number on it, nor on the instructions.

Where did you buy the remote?

In Bellville, South Africa

I have never heard of a CANDI remote and I can't find anything about it on the internet either

I couldn't either, that's why I contacted you as being an expert.
They call it an unversal remote control for tv.

It is extremely rare to have a device that cannot be located at all -- Are you sure that you bought a legitimate product?

A well-trusted company - POPE tv installations - bought it for me.

In this case, I would suggest that you contact them because I am not able to locate any information on their remote.

I guess that is what I have to do.
Thank you for your time and effort.
How do I get the money back that I paid?

You can contact customer service

Thank you.

You're welcome