TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need to download the app for spectrum on my TV so I can…

Customer Question
I need to download...

I need to download the app for spectrum on my TV so I can stream. Can you please help me do this , I have no idea how to download anything and Spectrum cable gave me your number to do this and connect my WiFi also.

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

My WiFi is connected but she said you needed to connect it to Roku for me

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

1st 2 green lites from left , blue one in middele and then 2 green on left. She confirmed I have my Wi Fi connected but you needed to download Spectrum app for me on TV along with my WiFi.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Sorry , this is all new to me and Im a little dumb with computers so I will contact you again if needed. What passwords do you need from me to do all this???

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/23/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

how do I get my tv to show Ruko and get into the app once you install. Is there an additional fee to use ROKU, other than cable company for streaming???

Did you plug in the ROKU into your TV?

That is fine, I just need to know how to work this and get Spectru app uploaded.
Roku is plugged in and asking me to give them information. Did you download the app to my cable company as requested?

I cannot download an app to your TV -- You need to do it within the ROKU.

Did you setup the ROKU?