TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an LG OLED 65C7P. Brand new, 3 days old. I am

Customer Question
I have an LG...

I have an LG OLED 65C7P. Brand new, 3 days old. I am disappointed in the reception I am getting for regular TV shows; it is not clear, fuzzy, washed out, dull, no vibrant colors. I have to boost contrast and light to their maximum numbers to even come close to a normal picture. My cable technician said the first HDMI connection was faulty. So I changed to the second with the same results. What is happening? Do I need some piece of equipment or service? Is it possible for a technician to take a look?

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

Did you read my inquiry? Three days old, LG OLED 65C7P.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

Pearl, please read my inquiry.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/23/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.