TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My sony tv is not able to get access to Netflix now. Code is…

Customer Question
My sony tv is...

My sony tv is not able to get access to Netflix now. Code is###-##-####

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

No. There is circle turning all the time.

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Used to work well.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I can watch all others all right, just no Netflix

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
3/23/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 month ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

As an initial step, go into the sony home screen (bravia/xmb) and look from there for an option that says Settings (gear/toolbox icon) and select that, then go to the software/firmware update option, then after the tv updates, test netflix again and let me know the results please.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Software updated. Not working.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Built in Netflix problem.
Can you give me the complete model number of the tv please?
Louie, Technician