TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a panasonic viera 3D full HD TV and want to download…

Customer Question
Hello, I have a...

Hello, I have a panasonic viera 3D full HD TV and want to download the Netflix app. Can you help. Kris

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Viera?

About 5-6 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Im looking in the menu now, I don't know what you mean by sources/imput. I have a media player attached

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not sure Thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/23/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model number of the tv, please?

Hello Nathan,
I thought you were calling me by phone. I am trying to put the netflix app on my TV viera how do I do that please???
Kris

The service fees you've paid thus far (5 deposit + balance/total you agreed to on the payment page) cover this chat format only. I'd be happy to call if you'd like, but the site does charge an additional fee for that service.

I'll send an offer for that which you may accept if you'd like, or we can continue here if you prefer. To talk here via the chat please send the specific details requested above.