TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a panasonic plasma tv with a faint line 1 inn wide in…

Customer Question
I have a panasonic...

I have a panasonic plasma tv with a faint line 1 inn wide in the center verticle

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have? How old is it?

When i hit the top of the tv the line goes away for a while the tv is a 42 i8nch and probably 10 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I think so it is connected to cox caBLE

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?

IT JUST STARTED. i looked on line and they said there is a verticle connection so maybe it just becomes a back connection until i hit it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Should i take it apart and spray some contact cleaner on the area?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/23/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you tell me the model number from the back of the tv, please?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.