TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Mitsubishi WD - 73838 tv. has a blink code of 6 red…

I have a Mitsubishi...

I have a Mitsubishi WD - 73838 tv. has a blink code of 6 red and 1 yellow, with a solid red after.

Technician's Assistant: What Mitsubishi model do you have? How old is it?

Mitsubishi Wd - 73838, Don't know how old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No picture, codes above.

3/23/2018
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

First, try resetting the TV:

Hold power button on front panel for 10 seconds to reset it.

If the LED continues to flash after reset, turn off the TV and unplug it from the wall for one minute and then plug it back in and turn it on again.

If that doesn't help then the TV has an internal fault, most likely on the main signal board.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Electronic Engineer