TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I want to show brandt tv. Service menu brandt tv. Tv Brandt…

Customer Question
Hi I want to...

Hi I want to show brandt tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Service menu brandt tv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv Brandt BAC32H6S

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Actions taken on Brandt television:home ==> settings ===> device ===> on ===> Restart.After reboot is blocked, he is unable to use some buttons on the remote,Examples of buttons do not work: home button, menu button, source button.
Examples of buttons work: power button, flight, pitcure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

This problem is within two days

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Site Link tv Brandt BAC32H6S
http://www.brandt.ma/tv-bac32h6s
3/23/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 months ago

What difficulty are you having with the TV?

I can not use buttons : home , menu , source , ok ...
I can not speak English

français?

1604;ا استطيعهل يمكن ان نتحدت بالكتابة
I can notCan I be united by writing?

حسنا سأقوم بإلغاء الاشتراك الآن.

Why
Can you help me
Please,
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do not want the answer becauseI feel remorse because I have paid 28$ :( :( :(