TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have no picture on the screen. Nothing blew out - it just…

Customer Question
I have no picture...

I have no picture on the screen. Nothing blew out - it just happened. It is an Insignis tv

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

There are several cables. I have not touched ANY of them. They are all still plugged in.

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

NO

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/23/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 months ago

What is the model number of your Insignia TV?

Approximately how old is the TV?

Do you plan on carrying out the testing and repairs yourself, or are you looking for a repairer in your area?