TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Well q7samsung just purchased in Jan. My son hung up the…

Customer Question
Well q7samsung just purchased...

Well q7samsung just purchased in Jan. My son hung up the house phone out of anger and the receiver hit the corner of the tv. No tv picture just a light line in the corner of tv and screen blank

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

It’s a reg. House phone with corded handle that hit my 55” tv

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Well it goes on but no pic. A line that looks like a lightening bolt

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

It’s a Samsung 55” tv not a smartphone

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/23/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 3 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan. It sounds like he broken the LCD panel, which is the delicate assembly behind the screen. If you upload a photo here for me to see, I can confirm the diagnosis for you.

Ill send it tomorrow its late and ive been under the weather. Thanks. Mari

Hey Mari! Any luck on that picture? Next to your "Send" button there is an "Add Files" link. That's how you upload a picture here.

Ya i will ive been sick. Ill do it today. Thx. for patience.

Sure no problem.