TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a smart tv PS51e550 which I am unable to access the…

Customer Question
I have a smart...

I have a smart tv PS51e550 which I am unable to access the apps. Gives me an error message of 012

Technician's Assistant: How old is your PS51E550?

Around 3- 5 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your PS51E550? What happened right before this?

Okay really we have never used the smart apps. Hoever when I brought the TV the apps were available

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/23/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

please

Are you using a ROKU? (error code 012 is a common ROKU error)

What is roku

It is a streaming stick that plugs into your TV

No to streaming stick

Is the TV connected to Wi-Fi?

go into menu > support > self diagnosis > reset, default PIN is 0000.