TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Regarding my Panasonic smart TV. I'm having trouble getting…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl regarding my...

Hi Pearl regarding my Panasonic smart TV. I'm having trouble getting Netflix up running on it. had no trouble with it before it keeps coming up with authentication error

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

That's all its saying. the internet is on Netflix is up to date. when it comes to the i.t side of things I'm hopeless

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

I'll give that a go when i get home after work. i'll probly give Panasonic a call I have the number thanks Pearl

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment just missing my Netflix lol

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/23/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.