TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Our TV model is M471i-A2. It is a great TV and we subscribe…

Customer Question
HI there! Our TV...

HI there! Our TV model is M471i-A2. It is a great TV and we subscribe to Direct TV, Netflix and Amazon video. All was well up until 2 weeks ago, when watching an Amazon video, the screen went blank and we received a message on the screen that said perhaps we were not connected to the internet. We had had no problems until this time. We have other TVs n our home (not Vizios) and they are working just fine.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your M471I-A2?

I have dealt with AT & T and with Netflix and it has been determined that our wireless Network is working properly. No problems with our router, etc. They suggested I call you to see if there had been any changes in the sddress signal, etc. Can yopu help me get my Netflix and Amazon video back onto my Vizio TV?

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. We have reset everything and every other tv and device (laptops, etc.) are working perfectly on our wireless network.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Any steps you have already tried to fix this issue?