TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cannot get my Sony TV to come on. I got it 2 years ago…

Customer Question
I cannot get my...

I cannot get my Sony TV to come on.

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have? How old is it?

I got it 2 years ago from Walmart. I don't know the model.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I can't turn it on at all. I just put new batteries in the remote so it's not that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/22/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- Does power indicator light on TV turn On solid or blink when press power button?

I. don't know what the problem is. I have put my correct credit card number in several times. Everybody else accepts it with no problems

We can still continue the troubleshooting here in text chat, could you please reply to the following info-requests

The model number is ***** The power indicator light does not appear to come on or blink.

OK, following troubleshooting step should be tried that might help

- Have you tried to disconnect TV power cord from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

I tried, but still nothing. I have a repairman coming to the house tomorrow. Thanks for trying to help.

OK, sounds good!

Thanks