TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am having a software update notification that I can’t get…

Customer Question
I am having a...

I am having a software update notification that I can’t get rid of

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

How do I find out?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update your software?

I haven’t. My TV is about a year old

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I can’t think of anything

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/23/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

I am not able to see the start button on my tv
No because I don’t want to pay more