TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Do i have to pay to get answers from someone on how to

Customer Question
Do i have to...

Do i have to pay to get answers from someone on how to connect my laptop to my vizio smart tv D43f-E2 for streaming

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

I do not want to pay someone to give me an answer

Technician's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

How much exactly

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Vizio D43f-E2

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes i up dated it today but still can not find devices

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/22/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

There are a lot of free sources of information on the internet however JustAnswer is not one of them. JustAnswer offers a convenient way for customers to connect with licensed and verified professionals, in a number of different fields, quickly and easily from the convenience of your home.

Do you wish to continue, or cancel?