TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I’m trying to hook my DVD player to my cable box. I’m using…

Customer Question
I’m trying to hook...

I’m trying to hook my DVD player to my cable box. I’m using an Ethernet cord because the wireless connection doesn’t reach this end of the house. It’s a long house

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Samsung

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Samsung media player?

I called them and we did a complete reser

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No Thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
TV Technician: Jason Jones, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Jason Jones, Customer Service

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

Are you having problems connecting via the Ethernet cord? May I ask how long the cord is?

The Ethernet cord is about 3 ft

May I ask how long the cord is?

Okay. How far away is the modem/router?