TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Want to change my address and my local channels. LG and

Customer Question
Want to change my...

Want to change my address and my local channels

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

LG and about 4 to 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

To day. just moved from Fla to *****: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/23/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.