TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Cooling fan warning comes up. Cooling fan warning comes up…

Cooling fan warning comes...

Cooling fan warning comes up

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Cooling fan warning comes up on tv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

2 weeks

3/22/2018
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Please do NOT open new questions for the same issue.

REPLY back here to me.

Appears site sent you a phone call offer. I did not send the offer.
All experts can see your phone request, but I am not available by phone.
In the mean time we can continue our chat.....

Please try to get the model number off the back of the tv?

Also, what is the purchase date of the tv?

Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Sam Dennis Bradley
Phone call session started