TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We didn't finish setting up go. LG TV. I'm not sure. I used…

Customer Question
We didn't finish setting...

We didn't finish setting up go

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

LG TV

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

I'm not sure. I used a wrong key and it sent back to the code screen but the TV was already streaming CAN CALL ME at(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I was just trying to set it up

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

I JUST GOT IN THE MAIL

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/22/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1. Open HBO GO on your TV.
  2. Choose Sign In or Activate Your Device to get your activation code. Stay on this page until you enter the code on your computer (as per the steps below).
  3. On your computer, go to HBOGO.com/activate.
  4. Choose Samsung Smart TV and then Continue.
  5. Choose your TV provider and then enter the username and password ***** your TV provider account.
  6. On the Activate a Device screen, enter the code from your TV (from step 4).
  7. You should see a "Success" message on both your TV and computer. Sometimes it can take a few minutes for the activation to complete.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------