TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My older Panasonic has suddenly switched to VP as a default.

Customer Question
My older Panasonic has...

My older Panasonic has suddenly switched to VP as a default. It has been EP up until the other day. I would like the default to be EP so I can play the cassette on other VHS players.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Panasonic around 10 years old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic media player?

Unplugging the machine and also going back to default

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/22/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help!
Online is fine
Where are you?
When can you help me
forget it

What is the model number?