TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have a 2016 Samsung smart tv. How o I reconnect it to my he…

Have a 2016 Samsung...

Have a 2016 Samsung smart tv. How o I reconnect it to my he internet without the remote. (I can't locate the factory remote. I use a harmony for everything.)

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

I don't know and can't read it on the back because all62" of it are wall mounted.

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know hat it would be.

3/22/2018
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.n

I need help

You will need to purchase a remote for the TV.

Ythat’ what I feared.
Tnx

You're welcome -- I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Harry, Customer Service