TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Howdo you raise volumn on24lj4540? It is an24lj4540 lg tv.

Customer Question
Howdo you raise volumn...

Howdo you raise volumn on24lj4540?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is an24lj4540 lg tv.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works.same problem all inputs.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your AN24LJ4540? What happened right before this?

Just yesterday received it,volumn is maxed at 100

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/22/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.