TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have pressed the power button and the light flashes for a…

I have pressed the power...
I have pressed the power button and the light flashes green for a few seconds then turns red. No error code.. what can I do there is no reaper in my area? PL-60 LC14
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Appears site sent you a phone call offer. I did not send the offer.
I am not available by phone, but another expert may be.
In the mean time we can continue our chat.....

Has the tv ever been serviced?

Have any parts whatsoever been replaced?

I have pressed the power button and the light flashes green for a few seconds then turns red. No error code.. what can I do there is no reaper in my area?
Has the tv ever been serviced?Have any parts whatsoever been replaced?
TV has not been serviced. this gut started yesterday. I tried replacing the lamp but got the same problem.

Where did you buy the lamp?

How much did the lamp cost?

I bougt it online from Amazo. It was new in the box.. I had it for about 6 months.

How much did it cost?

Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
stevenl1469
Phone call session started