Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Have a Sony TV model KDL-60W610B Working fine last night.

Customer Question

have a Sony TV model KDL-60W610B Working fine last night. Green power light comes on no picture. Grandparents watch 3 grandkids 2 to 7 yrs old.....HELP
JA: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your KDL-60W610B?
Customer: All cables have been checked all seem to be firmly connected
JA: Was there a power outage recently?
Customer: Not that I am aware of. All other electronics do not indicate power outage. Other TV's in home are working
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It is hooked up to direct TV box that also is indicating it is powered up and working.
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please