TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can't remember my Netflix password. Home television on…

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my Netflix password.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Home television on DirectTV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sony Bravia - had it a while

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No. At least it went to Youtube okay.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Bravia? What happened right before this?

This has never happened before. Nothing happened.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything else that is relevant.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/22/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Unfortunately no one can tell you what your password ***** as no one has access to that information.

However, You may reset your password ***** online, setting a new password ***** use on your devices going forward.

To do so, just click here and follow the prompts to reset via email or your cell phone: https://www.netflix.com/LoginHelp

Best regards,