TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

After transporting the tv, making sure first that everything…

Hi, after transporting the...

Hi, after transporting the tv, making sure first that everything worked, it does not seem to want to turn on.It was packed securely and seat belted also. Can you help.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is a Soniq, about 10 years old max

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No, Nothing comes up even when I push the remote.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Only the transportation, new power leads do not help.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

When you connect to powerdo any lights come on the tv, there are none.

3/22/2018
Sam Dennis Bradley
Sam Dennis Bradley, Technician
No stand by light at all kind of like its not plugged in?
Correct
It sounds like your power board has gone out because of age when it was unplugged it may have killed the power board from being weak you can order the board off eBay or amazon if you wont
I can surch for the board you need I just need your TVs model number and I’ll send you the link to the board
Sam Dennis Bradley
Sam Dennis Bradley, Technician