TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I enter ID and password to create an account? Samsung…

Customer Question
How do I enter...

How do I enter ID and password ***** create an account?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung 5 series im5300

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Haven’t gotten to a menu yet. It’s wants an I’d and password. I don’t know how to enter them? Trying to create an account.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Just bought today!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Don’t think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/22/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.