TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My remote stopped working how or where do i get another one.

My remote stopped working...

My remote stopped working how or where do i get another one

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes nothing works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Just stopped working

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all

3/22/2018
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the full model number off of the back of the TV that you need a remote for?

xrt122***********19-10-2016

XRT122 is the part number for a Vizio remote- is that the remote you're looking for?

thats the remote i need fixed

You need it fixed? Nobody repairs remotes, and it's not cost effective to do so anyhow. These are cheap enough to replace them. Just to make sure a remote is all that's needed- does the TV respond correctly to the buttons on the set itself?

In other words, your TV has buttons on the set itself. Are you able to get the TV to power on using its own power button?

it works manually remote not working

Okay got it. Thanks. Pulling up that remote now. Please standby.

The remote for your set can be purchased through Amazon at the link below for under $10:

https://www.amazon.com/Vizio-XRT122-TV-Remote-Models/dp/B00VEVDPXS

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Did you need further assistance with this?

no thats it thank you very much

You're very welcome. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for-could you please kindly rate my service POSITIVELY (by clicking a 3-5 star rating by scrolling to the top of the page)? Thanks in advance.

Let me know if you're unable to find the rating stars on the page.

Aric, Technician
stevenl1469
Phone call session started