TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Picture too wide for screen. Sorry will have to get it -will…

Customer Question
Picture too wide for...

Picture too wide for screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sorry will have to get it -will try again later

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Have a Visio E390VL Full HD

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your E390VL? What happened right before this?

Picture does not fit the screen horizontally

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Cable box

OK, was the TV showing normal size picture with the same cable box before this problem occurred?

Disconnrct -It appears you bait snd switch - this is pure horse manure to put it innon offensive terms

NOTE: The phone call or any other offer is automated and did not send by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.