TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It’s my TV remote. I year old model, 40SL412U. Tv is working…

It’s my TV remote ...

It’s my TV remote

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

I year old model, 40SL412U

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv is working and the remote works on a couple buttons but cannot ahange channels

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- What remote isn't working, is it Toshiba TV remote or cable remote?

I am using a toshiba tv and I just bought a new remote for it. It.works with a couple old buttons but cannot change channels

OK, is there an antenna hooked up to the TV or a cable service plugged directly into the TV?

I mean how do you get channels on the TV?

Call me on the phone
Well, can he call me when he is free
. I will wait. It is just easier
Your not answering,me
Are you there?.

Sorry for delayed reply, I was away from the computer

Currently, I'm not available for a phone call but your phone request is visible to other techs so maybe someone will call

Ok waiting for someone to call

We can still continue troubleshooting here in text chat

- Is there an antenna hooked up to the TV or a cable service plugged directly into the TV?

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Please call me
I do not have antenna
I use cable
I have been charged $26 and I have no response
Phone call session started

Making call now