TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The power comes on (Blue) but it’s a black screen no sound…

Customer Question
The power comes on...

The power comes on (Blue) but it’s a black screen no sound and no picture.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

No

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No but I moved and unplugged it to plug it up in the new place

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to hook up the roku or amazon stick but it’s not any kind of picture

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?