TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The smart tv portion of my Samsung Q Led doesn't seem to…

Customer Question
The smart tv portion...

The smart tv portion of my Samsung Q Led doesn't seem to activate itself. It did for three months. Could I have pushed something incorrectly

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Three months

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Everything seems to work except the bottom button of the remote

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Two nights

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/22/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you