TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV has stopped working. What do I do? Sanyo about a year.

My TV has stopped...

My TV has stopped working. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sanyo about a year

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu comes up. We can play movies, but no TV shows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sanyo? What happened right before this?

It was alright last ight, but this morning - nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That should do it!

3/21/2018
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Can you please initially reboot the TV and any satellite or cable box by un-plugging both from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,let me know if there is any change please
Anthony

That Worked! Thank You! I am 75 years old and these new gadgets puzzle me. Anything faster than my horse and buggy is too fast for me!

Great News!

A positive rating at this point is welcome of 5 stars hopefully with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician