TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need to get a tv antenna signals. It is seven years old.

I need to get...

I need to get a tv antenna signals.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is seven years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv menu works.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Today. I unhooked a cable box. I want to watch regular tv for tonight.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/21/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- Is there an antenna hooked up to the TV?

The TV is mounted on the wall. I can't see it.

Can you check the side panel of the TV for a small sticker to get model number info?

I still can't see it

OK, is it Samsung or Sony or Vizio brand TV?

Vizio

OK

- Do you have Vizio remote to proceed?

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Phone call session started
Everything is fine right now. I had a new cable box installed the other day. We are back to normal. Thank you.

Excellent, have nice time~