TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv works beautiful i have spectrum cisco box not the msin…

Customer Question
Tv works beautiful...

Tv works beautiful i have spectrum cisco box not the msin one programed tv it works the sound with tv remote but i have to use one of my old spectrum remote to change channel's

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

M5300

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Every thing utube i can access but can't change channel's with orginalremote thsst came with tv

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/22/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.