TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Sony Bravia KDL-52BR5 flat screen tv. It has

Customer Question
I have a Sony...

I have a Sony Bravia KDL-52BR5 flat screen tv. It has started flickering w/ lines across screen. A guy told me it's my backlight going out. I would like to replace it. I'm good with electronics, if it's a simple remove and replace part. Does this sound like what I need to replace? thanks, Roger

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Bravia?

Yes. Have a sound bar plugged in to tv.

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Maybe

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Should I in-plug the sound bar to stop the tv from acting up??

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/22/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

still need answer
I gave you the model number. What else do you require??

Yes

I'm not spending more $ when I feel that this website is bait & switch scam.

OK