TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I want to lighten my TV screen. It shows in dark tones. We…

Customer Question
I want to lighten...

I want to lighten my TV screen. It shows in dark tones. We moved in October and the TV screen was great at the old house.

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since we moved in October

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, all i need is someone to tell me which buttons to push

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, Frontier is my TV, interest and phone service. Does this matter.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
3/21/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 month ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
model #LD-2240
Video Device Joey - Dish
Our other TV's don't have this problem

OK, following troubleshooting step should be tried that might help
- Have you tried to disconnect TV and cable box power cords from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let cable box reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can't talk to you at this time. Is there any way to send me a manuel

NOTE: The phone call or any other offer is automated and did not send by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.

Did you get my previous reply that contains a suggestion?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm sorry I can't deal with this at this time. Maybe tomorrow. I'll try your last comment, but I can't do it right now.

No problem, please take your time and reply back at a later time to continue

Louie, Technician