TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How to get full screen on the 2007 mod.711850398A TV.

Customer Question
How to get full...

How to get full screen on the 2007 mod.711850398A TV

Technician's Assistant: How old is your MOD.711850398A?

11Years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The Tv is now connected to Directv !

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your MOD.711850398A? What happened right before this?

There is no problem w/ the unit.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

None

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/21/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 3 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

The problem is caused by a conflict of aspect ratio between the box and the TV.
Pick up the box remote and look in the user settings of the box or for any buttons marked >>
Aspect
Ratio
Format
Zoom
HD Zoom
Or a hash button under the number 9 button
Press any of the above to correct your geometry problem, you may need to continually press too
Let me know how this worksout
Anthony

The directV box?

Yes so you need to pick up the directtv box remote and use that for the above

You mean it will cost $26 to solve this?

You would have paid a fee yes, I do not know the fee as I am using the site like you are I can only guess at it but that sounds about right,this is a fee paying site for answers

Odd you should ask this when you have the answer.....

Please cancel this!!

Any messages you see for phone calls etc are sent by the site not me choose to ignore if you do not want