TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I moved on sat & I have been without signal since. Have

Customer Question
Hi I moved...

Hi I moved on sat & I have been without signal since. Have spoken to 11 ATT technical support people in last week!! Very Very frustrated to say the least

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

The person I spoke w today referred me to u so u can walk me thru streaming thru my Amazon Firestick

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes TV is on no signal Firestick is on HDMI 2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I moved on sat & the ATT tech installed internet tho not TV!!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I lost count of how many ATT people were unable to help me

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/21/2018
TV Technician: Gina King,
 replied 4 months ago
Gina King
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, as ATT would not have directed you to JustAnswer.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator
Yeesss Please Gina. EVERYONE I have spoken to in the last week has steered me wrong making it literally impossible to get a signal on my TV!!!! UUGGHHH
I have spoken to 12 people now & do not know what to do now!!! :(
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Samsung modelUN48EH6000F
Not sure how old. Maybe 5 + yrs ??
I was told I cud go to Direct TV now

How can I help you?

I appreciate your help & hope someone will finally walk me through the proper process to connect my tv
i figured u already read my conversation w Gina & were apprised of the situation at hand

I have read your conversation although you have not provided the issue. You stated that you spoke to 12 people and then you asked if you can go to DirecTV.

How can I help you?

The issue is that i don't have a signal & everyone has been wrongly directing on the proper procedure to do such
The 11th Att? Överse support person instructed me to get live streaming thru my firestick by contacting u for trouble shooting for this problem
I am sad, frustrated & wish it weren't so difficult speaking to support for 5 day to no avail :(
The last support person instructed me to go to directtvnow
any information to get this resolved would be greatly appreciated!!!!
my TV is on & it reads no signal. My Amazon Firestick is on HDMI2. Hopefully that helps?
Harry U still w me??
U r my only hope!

Did you switch the TV input to the HDMI2 input?

No menu. My TV has been perfect until I moved to this new place w different conmectability
I hav switched it btwn 1 & 2 many times. No change

The ROKU isn't showing up on HDMI2? Did you make sure the ROKU is plugged into the wall outlet too?

I don’t have Roku
My Amazon firestick only plugs into my TV
Don’t leave me Harry
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago

Are you able to watch regular TV?

If I was I wouldn’t be contacting 14 people

Unfortunately, you will need to contact AT&T to send out a technician

Well that is exactly why I’ve been thru 14 different supposedly support people

I have never heard of a company refusing to send out a technician -- Please contact them again and request a technician to come out.