TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have LG OLed 65 in burn-in been corrected yet? Hang on! Yea…

Customer Question
Have LG OLed 65...

Have LG OLed 65 in burn-in been corrected yet?

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

Hang on!

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yea Bluray player and all channels

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

GLED 65E6P-U

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have Geek Squad notified about this

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
I'll just buy a different TV This LG tv is sick
3/22/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 3 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan. Do you still need help with this? If so, can you clarify what you're trying to find out?