TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Samsung tv drops the Netflix wi- fi connection after

Customer Question
My Samsung tv drops...

My Samsung tv drops the Netflix wi- fi connection after about an hour .

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your router, and what Samsung model are you connecting it to?

I will get it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Model #un65h6300afxza Version- aho1 sn #o2a53ccfc01394w Xfiniti xf setup a394

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
3/22/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you