TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Frozen screen. Iam visiting Where od I find it on TV. Can…

Customer Question
Hi frozen screen Technician's...

Hi frozen screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Iam visiting Where od I find it on TV

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes can hear channel I want but no pic

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No This

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/21/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 3 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Are you having website difficulties preventing you from replying?