TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a samsug tv model Ln40c550 1fx2a and recently i

Customer Question
I have a samsug...

I have a samsug tv model Ln40c550 1fx2a and recently i bought a Song Blu-ray/dvd model BDp-S6700 but i can not connect to the internet. The connection results are Wireless Connection and internet access failer

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

I m trying to connect with the internet

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes i have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Is my tv capable to connect to internet

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/21/2018
TV Technician: technicalcat, Technician replied 3 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Technician

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Are you getting to the point of selecting your wireless network, and then entering the password, or are you trying to use WPS (pushbutton)?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

i have tried to set up the connection and it fails wireless internt failure. does my tv equioed for internet connection?
i have done trying to connect to internet .the results are 1)wireless connection failure 2) internet access failure
hello are we still on line?
hello

i have done this already
does the tv have capacity for internet or wifi connection?
model of the tv 2006
hello i m still here
I'm waiting for a reply

If you are getting messages about being connected to the internet, then your tv almost certainly has internet capability. I am still asking if you have selected your wifi and entered password, or if you used WPS while trying to connect the TV to WIFI.

Phone support would make this much easier and faster to solve. I sent you an offer for that, and if you'd like to accept it, I can connect with you right away.

No thanks