TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have snowy screen, message says "weak or no connection.

Customer Question
Have snowy screen, message...

Have snowy screen, message says "weak or no connection. check antenna cable connection."

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

One television

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung, about 5 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No. I only have one TV, no other sources, inputs.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

I don't know how long its been an issue. On March 10 Shasta Beam installed Internet service. The technician may have disconnected my Direct tv connection.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Well, my tv is in the living room, My computer is in my office. I really doubt that I can help trouble shoot the problem via email.

Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 29 days ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Let me know when you are on line please by replying below

Anthony

Louie, Technician